Support with paying your energy bill
If you're having trouble paying bills, just let us know and we can help. Just get into contact - have your account number and a up-to-date meter reading to hand.
Help with paying your bill
- Part Payment - Where possible, you can make a part payment towards an outstanding balance and set up a payment plan for the rest (plus your future usage), meaning you don't have to pay a lump sum all at once. Just get in touch with us to discuss this option.
- Payment Plan - We may be able to set you up with a payment plan to cover the full outstanding balance (plus your future usage) so you can spread your payment out over a number of months. Plus you don't have to pay a lump sum. Get in touch with us to talk about this option.
Once we have discussed a payment option with you, we'll give you help whenever you need it and keep an eye on your payments as well.
What happens if you don't let us know you need support?
If you don't contact us and make us aware of your circumstances, we'll contact you and could:
- Pass your details onto our debt recovery team
- Arrange a visit to your home (which will add costs onto what you owe)
- We could apply for a warrant to fit a prepayment meter at your home
And if we can't fit a meter we may have to disconnect your supply and charge for any extra costs. So it's really important you contact us - that way we can help.