WASPS ENERGY FREE HOSPITALITY INCENTIVE : TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The first 50 customers signing up to Wasps Energy Fix April 2021 from 5th March 2019 will qualify for a free pair of hospitality tickets for Wasps vs Saracens at the Ricoh Arena on 27th April 2019. *
2. The incentive will consist of 2 Category A match tickets to Wasps vs Saracens on 27th April, access to a private Wasps Energy dedicated hospitality suite, hot meal, pre-match pitch side tour, player meet and greet, and a cash bar (no drinks included).
3. Customers will receive an email, through which they will be required to submit attendees names and any dietary requirements. It is the customers sole responsibility to notify the Club of their dietary requirements including any known allergies. The Club will use reasonable endeavours to meet all submitted requirements.
4. Customers who qualify for the incentive are entitled to a pair of hospitality tickets and the incentive must be claimed as a whole and cannot be received in part.
5. The winner is responsible for themselves and their guest at all times throughout the hospitality and any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. All that is included in the incentive is stated above. No cash alternative or any other hospitality date can be offered. Participation in the incentive cannot be exchanged or transferred and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the Promoter and/or Wasps Rugby Club.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any incentive (or any part of the incentive) with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The Customer and their companion shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and shall not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game, the Promotor, or Wasps Rugby Club into disrepute or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, racist, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.
9. The Promotor and Wasps Rugby Club reserves the right to remove the Customer and their guest at any stage if the winner or their guest fails to comply with any of the reasonable instructions of the Promoter (and their staff) or Wasps Rugby Club (and their staff) during any stage of the hospitality if the Customer or their guest’s presence could be reasonably construed as a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action being taken.
10. If the match is cancelled for any cause beyond the Clubs reasonable control, including without limitation, national emergency, strikes or adverse weather, no refund will be made.
11. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Club or Npower’s negligence, or as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions the Club and Npower Limited shall not be liable for any reason of representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of the Club or Npower Limited, its employees, agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with this Hospitality incentive and the entire liability of the Club and Npower Limited under or in connection with this Hospitality incentive will not exceed the total cost of the incentive.
*This match will be broadcast live by Sky TV and due to their availability the date of the match is subject to change. You will be notified of the new date which is likely to fall on an alternative weekend date.